As we literally test the arguments of respondents by checking them with other respondents, you will not only experience the power of particular arguments; you will also know what language you should be using in your communication. Detecting and using the correct arguments – that is what CrowdPulse is all about.
- What is the attitude towards my brand? Who is (extremely) positive or (extremely) negative?
- Which arguments have sufficient persuasive power to change a person’s attitude?
- What can I do to change an opinion in an effective way? What arguments are most effective? What arguments would it be better not to use?
- Synergy of the quantitative and qualitative evaluation of information
- Processing of a large amount of qualitative data by specialized researchers: Big Qual
- Smooth, standardized approach and reporting