With our qualitative diagnostic methods, co-developed by our founders, and with our desire to have a real understanding of people, we go beyond what is apparent. In this way, we are able to reveal a person’s rational considerations as well as the often deeper emotional drivers. It is on this basis that we are able to develop your brand.
- What are the consumers’s fundamental needs and motivations I can tap into? What types of consumer can I appeal to? How must my brand present itself?
- What new brands or propositions could I develop? What ideas does my target group have? How successful are my ideas and concepts in the case of my target group?
- What drives the satisfaction of my target groups? What contributes to the consumer’s satisfaction and what should I not be doing?
- How well do my forms of communication such as packaging, advertisements, commercials, logos, slogans and narratives work?
- What channels are suitable for the purpose of marketing my brand? What added value do online channels, physical sales points, etc. provide?
- Story tracking: how well does my brand do over time?
- Focus groups
- In-depth interviews
- Co-creation sessions and workshops
- Immersion and anthropological research such as in-home interviews and on-site face-to-face interviews
- Online qualitative research such as bulletin boards and diary research