WHY5Research is an independent market research agency, guided by Jan Callebaut, focusing on (international) strategic market research. As founders of the diagnostic motivational research that is used today by brands worldwide, we are constantly innovating with new powerful research methods for an increasing range of clients. Are you ready to grow with us? We are looking for ambitious, motivated and dynamic colleagues with or without work experience that have a keen interest in human behaviour and its drivers. Beyond that, you’ll learn from the best! As a market researcher you play an active role throughout the entire research process for our national and international research projects in various sectors and markets. More concretely this means:
- Participating in internal brainstorm sessions for hypotheses building
- Development of research design, including interview guides
- Conducting interviews, group sessions and neuromarketing measurements
- Participating in big qual studies or quantitative research
- In-depth analysis and interpretation
- Reporting: written and verbally in presentations
- Client contact: proposals, coordination, quality assurance, sales
Our ideal candidate should have a keen, open interest in what people do and why. The drive and the energy to participate in market research is as important as active knowledge of languages (English, French, Dutch, and possibly additional languages) and the flexibility to travel. Are you a Master in Psychology, Sociology, Communication, Economics or equivalent who:
- Has an analytical mind and entrepreneurial drive;
- Has a hands-on and flexible, can-do attitude;
- Is result, quality & customer oriented;
- Has strong verbal and written communication skills;
- Is prepared to go the extra mile for our clients?
- Preferably has experience in research (academic or commercial), marketing, communications or data science, as these will accelerate your learning curve
We offer a young, fast growing and challenging working environment. As believers in ‘on the job training’ by colleagues, we focus on the learning process to guarantee personal growth and skill development. By working with the most motivated researchers and rewarding them based on results we create a dynamic and dedicated team of experts, in which growing the business and feeling good go hand in hand.
Interested? Send your application to Inge@why5research.com We ensure the confidentiality of applications.
Apply for this job
Thank you for your application! You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly.