Alexei NovoseltsevResearch Director EMEA – Quantitative Research
“A well formulated research question provides half of the answer. The second half comes from the inspiration it brings to the researcher.”
- Alexei heads the quantitative diagnostic solution mRadar of WHY5Research Europe and EMEA, working closely with clients and building global community of experienced quantitative researchers. He is a global specialist of motivational segmentation diagnostic research.
- He has 15+ years of experience in market research in various industries like FMCG, Health care, Automotive, Banking and Financial, etc. He worked closely with the global clients like, Coca-Cola, Nestlé, Henkel, J&J, Astra Zeneca, etc. for various projects like customer satisfaction, supplier satisfaction, motivational segmentation, etc.
- Research fellow and teaching assistant at University of Leuven
- Director of a global quantitative solutions at Synovate Censydiam
- Head of quantitative department at Synovate Censydiam
- MBA at LETI-Lovanium International School of Management (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Engineer in Electronics at Leningrad Electro-Technical Institute (St. Petersburg, Russia)
- Case ‘VRT – Foto van Vlaanderen’