Why5Research is an independent and seasoned insights agency based in Antwerp, Ghent, Brussels and Dubai, offering strategic fact-based marketing advice to top local and international B2B and B2C customers in a wide range of categories. We focus on the « why » behind the choices people make, anchoring our advice in deep insight on the fundamental drivers of behavior. We reveal these drivers tailoring our approach to the needs of specific customers and research questions. The methods we use include qualitative and quantitative research but also no question data methods, big qual, semiotics and more. Research to us is a means to an end: our customer’s success. Which is why we don’t stop at delivering the insights and offer consulting and implementation services ensuring actionability.
To reinforce our team, we are currently looking for a Director Consultancy. You will translate research Insights into our client’s company strategy, you make a difference by facilitating that insight-based strategy into tangible results for our client.
- You will act as the Managing Partner’s right hand on a set of clients
- Together with him:
- You will further develop the added value for existing clients.
- You will develop the customer base
- You will keep excellent professional relations with your clients
- We are ‘the researchers of the why’, we look for people who want to discover other’s people why, people who are curious by nature and hungry to understand human behavior.
- We have a firm belief in providing our people with a lot of Autonomy (where to work, when to work, how to organize themselves, ...). This freedom requires candidates with a strong intrinsic motivation, well-developed self-evaluation routines and an independent drive to express their need for support.
- Experience with strategic consultancy, in the broadest sense of the word, e.g.: as a senior marketeer within a company, as a strategic consultant to a company, as a strategic planner in the advertising industry, ….
- You are fluent in French & English; Dutch is a plus
- A fast-paced working environment where learning and personal development opportunities are abundant.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with the managing partners.
- A friendly, empathic and vibrant working space.
- Autonomy to organise your work (where, when, …)
- Exposure to top tier clients from the most diverse product and service categories, national and international.
- Part of a team of strong individuals wanting to go the extra mile.
- A competitive salary
Please get in touch with Bart Vandecruys, Managing partner Why5Research. E: firstname.lastname@example.org T: +32 499 751 797
Apply for this job
Thank you for your application! You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly.