We are looking for an ambitious, motivated and dynamic colleague with a first work experience or at least a keen affinity with research. For the rest, you’ll learn from the best. As a market researcher you play an active role throughout the entire research process for our national and international research projects in various sectors and markets. More concretely this means:
- Participating in internal brainstorm sessions for hypotheses building (up-front thinking)
- Development of interview guides (qualitative) or questionnaires (quantitative)
- Conducting interviews, group sessions and neuromarketing measurements
- Supervision of fieldwork
- Analysis and interpretation
- Client contact
Our ideal candidate should have an uninhibited and open interest in what people do and why. The drive and the energy to participate in market research is as important as active knowledge of languages (English, French, Dutch, and possibly additional languages) and the flexibility to travel. Are you a Master in Psychology, Sociology, Communication, Economics or equivalent who:
- Has an analytical mind and entrepreneurial drive;
- Has a hands-on and flexible attitude;
- Is customer oriented;
- Has strong communication skills;
- Is prepared to go the extra mile for our clients?
We offer a young, fast growing and challenging working environment. As believers in on the job training by colleagues, we focus on the learning process to guarantee personal growth and skill development. By working with the most motivated researchers and rewarding them based on results we create a dynamic and dedicated team of experts, in which growing the business and feeling good go hand in hand.
For more information contact Erik Frimout. Motivated? Apply via the form below. We ensure the confidentiality of applications.
Apply for this job
Thank you for your application! You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly.