We are an independent and seasoned insights agency based in Antwerp, Ghent, Brussels and Dubai, offering strategic fact-based marketing advice to top local and international B2B and B2C customers in a wide range of categories. We focus on the « why » behind the choices people make, anchoring our advice in deep insight on the fundamental drivers of behavior. We reveal these drivers tailoring our approach to the needs of specific customers and research questions. The methods we use include qualitative and quantitative research but also no question data methods, big qual, semiotics and more. Research to us is a means to an end: our customer’s success. Which is why we don’t stop at delivering the insights and offer - via dedicated Research Consultants - strategy and implementation services ensuring actionability.
To reinforce our team, we are currently looking for an experienced Director Quantitative Research. You will act as the Managing Partner’s right hand on a set of research projects and clients, together with him, you will:
- Guide, inspire, coach and manage a team of researchers
- Lead research projects end-to-end:
- Translate our client’s strategic questions into research design and proposals.
- Manage quantitative research operations and quality control.
- Combine different data sources (both technically and on interpretive level).
- Work with relevant internal and external stakeholders at each stage of a project, up to the creation of insightful deliverables for clients and presenting the findings back to them.
- Participate in workshops, both internally and externally.
- You share our firm belief in providing (y)our people with a lot of Autonomy (where to work, when to work, how to organize themselves, ...). This freedom requires candidates with a strong intrinsic motivation, well-developed self-evaluation routines and an independent drive to express their need for support.
- You have excellent people skills
- You are hands-on and flexible, with a can-do attitude
- Ability to understand & interpret quantitative data
- Knowledge of statistics for market research (including segmentations)
- Above average command of relevant tools and software (min. SPPS/Q/Excel)
- Good data presentation skills using PowerPoint
- You want to be in the driving seat to deliver
- You have excellent presentation skills
- You are fluent in English + either French and/or Dutch
- A fast-paced working environment where learning and personal development opportunities are abundant.
- The opportunity to play a leading role in our company.
- Work shoulder to shoulder with both managing partners.
- A friendly, empathic and vibrant working space.
- Autonomy to organise your work (where, when, …)
- Exposure to top tier clients from the most diverse product and service categories, national and international.
- Part of a team of strong individuals wanting to go the extra mile.
- A competitive salary
Please get in touch with Tom Meere, Managing partner Why5Research. E: email@example.com T: +32 477 977 032
Solliciteer voor deze job
Thank you for your application! You will receive a confirmation e-mail shortly.